Master's Online Application
** Christ the King has an open enrollment policy. This means applicants can apply to the school anytime of the year.
Please take the time to read the following before you fill the application:
THINGS TO NOTE
THINGS TO NOTE
- Please submit your application with a $30.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Applicants must already have a Bachelor's degree in order to be admitted into one of our Master's programs.
- Applicants must fill and submit this application in its entirety.
- Enter your personal information.
- Select your program of study (select ONLY ONE program. e.g. Graduate Certificate, Master's Degree, etc.)
- Go to the selected program of study, and choose the preferred specialization you intend to pursue. E.g. Program of Study: "Graduate Certificate Program." Program Specialization: "Graduate Certificate in Christ Counseling."
- An application becomes inactive after four (3) months, if the applicant does not at least take one class within this period.
- We do not offer any scholarship at this time.
- Applicants must request official transcripts from each school attended to be sent to Christ the King Bible Seminary.
- Official transcripts must be received by the school before the student will be allowed to enroll in their 3rd class/module.
- We accept unofficial transcripts/certificates for admission purposes. Please scan and send your unofficial transcripts/certificates as email attachment to email@example.com.
- Please have official transcripts sent to Attention: Admissions, Christ the King Bible Seminary, P.O. Box 6513, Charlottesville, VA 22906, U.S.A.